FKBTeam guide to your booking process
Timelines with Florida Keys Bridal Team
Please understand that although we are very vigilant with communications, it may take up to 3-4 days to correspond with the inquiries and questions. We ask for patience from the Brides as we are extremely busy with weddings and try to get back to them in a timely manner. If something is urgent or of great importance, they can always text Linda directly at 561-289-2510.
1. Initial inquiry is received and the elopement form or wedding consultation form is sent to Bride electronically.
2. Once the Bride fills out the form with as much information that she has, FKBT makes up the quote/contract and sends it to the Bride within 1-2 days. The Bride will look it over and send us an email with any changes she may have before signing. We will reply and send it back to Bride for signature.
3. Once Bride signs the contract, she is asked to make her deposit to hold her day. FKBT will then put her on the calendar as a confirmed wedding. The cancellation policies are on the contract.
4. Once the Bride is confirmed, we ask her in an email if she would like a phone or zoom consultation with Linda as an introduction call. If she declines, then we do everything through email.
5. On the contract, FKBT explains about the option for a trial with the Bride. She can schedule it through an email or text and we put her on the calendar. 1 week prior to the trial time, we check with the Bride to confirm the trial appt time and address. If the Bride wants a trial, then if/when she books it, we then ask for pictures of her hair to confirm if the style she wants needs hair extensions (we will guide her through the buying process) and if so, that she bring them to the trial.
6. Two months (8 weeks) out from the wedding, we check in with the Bride for pictures of herself and the desired style if she has not sent them to FKBT prior to this. Again,we will counsel the Bride on purchasing extensions if necessary.
7. During the time from the Bride signing the contract to the wedding she can email us anytime with questions. She will receive revised contracts and payment receipts within 1-2 days.
8. 6 weeks out from the wedding, we ask the Bride for the final head count for services, letting them know about the cancellation policies going forward from that point.
9. Approx 3 weeks out from the wedding we usually receive the timeline from the Coordinator. Once we receive an email from the Bride and/or the Coordinator about "first look", photography beginning and ceremony time, we will make a Timeline letting everyone know what time they are sitting in the chair. Please note: the coordinator will also get the timeline. At the rehearsal dinner, we ask that the coordinator please confirm with the Bride that she has informed all of her wedding party the times they need to be available for hair and makeup.
Additional information regarding Lighthouse properties
TO THE BRIDES/COORDINATORS:
Suggested Placement in the 3 Lighthouse houses where makeup and hair are set up:
Hidden Beach : If it is a large party (more than 8 girls) it is suggested that we divide the makeup from the hair putting one or the other upstairs...so two work areas upstairs and two downstairs.
Coral Beach: If it is a large party (more than 8 girls) it is suggested that we have one set up in the bathroom as usual and one makeup set up in the "bridal suite" (as the light is good for makeup) and the hair stylists work in the living room.
West Beach: As this venue is usually for smaller weddings, hair and makeup is usually done in the Bridal Suite.
Coordinators: If you would like us to send you copies of the contracts, please let us know and we will send them over to you once signed.