Wedding Day Preperation
Please email to your Bridesmaids and Family
Wedding day prep:
Here are a few things to help things run smoothly the day of your wedding, please forward to your wedding party.
* NO WET HAIR. Drying hair takes up time therefore throwing off the schedule.
* Wear a wide neck or button down shirt.
* Everyone should have clean faces, NO LEFTOVER WATERPROOF MASCARA.
* Teeth brushed prior to makeup application.
* Bring a lip gloss/color to retouch for the rest of the night. The makeup will last, lips, not so much!
* Please be available 10 minutes prior to your appt.
* Buy Neutrogena cleansing shampoo. This shampoo is great to cleans your hair.
* Mother and groom’s mom also come washed. I will do there blow dry.
* Buy your lipstick or lip-gloss and powder.
* I love Nyx and of course Channel or Bobbi Brown, Colorstay Revlon
*Please have all party come on time and ready for there appointment*